Van Horn Automotive Group Other Benefits
Our Human Resource Team would be happy to give you more information on any of the many benefits the Van Horn Automotive Group provides. Please call us at (920) 892-6466 if you’d like more information.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- As 30% owners of Van Horn Automotive, our employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that is 100% funded by the company.
- We offer a voluntary 401(k) plan that provides 24/7/365 access to your account by website, mobile app or phone.
- The free services of our Financial Advisor includes visits to all of our locations each quarter to assist you in your retirement planning.
- Our employees enjoy paid time off that includes vacation and holiday pay.
- Company paid Short Term Disability Insurance pays 60% of your weekly earnings.
- Van Horn provides free life and AD&D insurance to our full time employees. Optional supplemental life, accident and critical insurance plans are available for yourself, spouse or dependents.
- Our Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance insures 60% of your monthly earnings.
- Owning a pet can be expensive, so Van Horn has partnered with Nationwide to provide employees the opportunity to purchase pet insurance through payroll deduction.
- Our program provides confidential assistance and services to you and your family including professional counseling and a 24 hour hotline.
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering in your Community.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for Degree and Non-Degree courses.
- Lakeland College Corporate Partnership Program discounts for in-person or online courses.
- Employee Referral Program. Earn cash for referring your friends and family to Van Horn.
- Employee Discounts on Vehicles, Service & Parts Purchases.
This summary does not cover all plan details. For specific details concerning eligibility and coverage, please consult the HR Department or plan document. The Company reserves the right to change any benefits and this summary does not imply future benefit/coverage.